’General Affairs’s Department is one of our school’s main administrative
bodies. There are 6 sections established under the Head of the
General Affairs Department, namely: Documents Section, Clerical
Section, Maintenance Section, Property Safe-keeping Section, Cashier
Section and Public Relation’s Office . The main duties of this
department are to support the entire school’s teaching & administrative
affairs; and to manage the various housing constructions, repairs & miscellaneous
affairs, within the controlled budget.. In addition, this department
takes care of documentations, general affairs, treasuries as well
as the management of the school’s properties, campus environment
improvement, campus safety, workers safety & hygiene, vehicles,
staffs and coordination of the school’s administrative and treasury
affairs. We sincerely would welcome your comments and suggestions.
Documentations Section is responsible for letters & documents
categorization of the entire school, approving & designating
numbers to official documents, recording & sending documents,
scanning & filing incoming documents, computer correction & production
of despatch documents, management of filed official documents,
registration of postal documents, postage statistical reports etc.,
as well as to convene and assist in any document-related conferences.
The mission of Clerical Section is to do our best, by way of
operation transparence and computerized management, to serve
each teacher and student of the school.
The responsibility of Clerical Section is to provide the campus with
clean grounds, safety and sanitation, including management of the cuisine
concourse, transportation, purchase, meeting room rental, part time students,
laboratories , security and sanitation etc. The service scope is broadly
inclusive of the daily life of the staff and students.
1) Control of the school’s clerical plan.
2) Campus environmental protection, safety and sanitation.
3) Purchasing and duty-free import business.
4) Management of transportation.
5) Management of auditoriums,
6) Management of part time student-workers and gardeners.
7) Management of meeting rooms.
8) Environmental sanitation and maintenance.
9) Management of resources, classification and recovery.
55, Hwa-Kang Road, Yang-Ming-Shan, Taipei 111 Taiwan, R.O.C
web: cauw administrator @staff.pccu.edu.tw
- Payday on the 20th for full-time staff.
- Payday on the 25th for part-time staff.
- Income includes collection of students miscellaneous fees,
vacation tuition fees, motorcars right-to-travel pass handling
fees, promissory deposits, guarantee checks & other income.
- Expenses include factories & companies fees, various
fees, students scholarship award fees, worker-student fees.
- New Construction Project’s commencement, contract signing,
start of construction, site inspection.
- Dormitories’aily maintenance & repair.
- Maintenance & upkeep of water, electrical & air-conditioning
|Property Safe-keeping Section
- Land and Building Management
- Dormitory Management
- Articles Management
- Audio-Visual Materials Management
- Property Management
- Key Management
- Warehouse Management
- Playground Management
|Public Relation’s Office
- Arrangement of local & foreign visitors’ itineraries
and liaison with school.
- Various important ceremonies, conferences, speech activities,
selections of news manuscripts, writings & releases, etc.
- Awards of honorary doctorate degree ceremonies & related
- Production of school’s English & Chinese messages.
- Release & production of our University’s News & Information.
- Plan & sponsor our school’s anniversary ceremonies.
- Communicate & strengthen ties with various schools and
increase collaboration with them.
- Handling of school’s unexpected matters.